Thank you for visiting our website.
Purpose of this website:
This website is provided to assist you with gathering information, determining the availability of accommodation, making bookings, placing orders and transacting with Marlo Caravan Park and Motel
Operator of this website:
By using this website, including by making a booking or placing an order, you agree that these terms and conditions apply to your use.
Information you provide:
Copyright, trademark notice and prohibited activities:
The content and information on this website (including, without limitation, the software, design, layout, text, graphics and price and availability information relating to accommodation and services):
- is proprietary to us or our related entities;
- includes registered trademarks and trademarks which are protected by law; and
- contains content protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- use this website, its contents or information for any commercial purpose;
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from and content or information on this website;
- transfer, sell or re-sell any accommodation or services obtained from this website;
- use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website;
- copy, reproduce, republish, transmit or otherwise communicate to the public any content provided in this website including, without limitation, text, graphics, downloads and software;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information on this website using any robot, program, algorithm or other automated means;
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene or indecent material on or through this website; or
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we:
- do not make any representation about the suitability of the accommodation or services contained on this website and the inclusion or offering of any accommodation or services on this website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such accommodation or services by us;
- do not guarantee the accuracy of any information on this website and you acknowledge that it may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors;
- exclude any warranties or conditions relating to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; and
- do not warrant that this website or any email sent by us or our Member Parks are free of viruses or other harmful components.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall we be liable for any loss you may suffer arising out of, or in connection with, your use of, or inability to use, this website.
In relation to any liability which cannot be excluded by law then our liability will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of: (a) the amount we processed as your payment in connection with a transaction on this website, or (b) One-Hundred Dollars (A$100.00).
If any warranties relating to accommodation obtained from this website are implied by us at law and cannot be excluded by us, then to the maximum extent permitted by law our liability for breach of such warranties is limited to, at our option: (a) the supply of the accommodation again; or (b) the payment of the cost of having the accommodation supplied again.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
By proceeding with an accommodation booking on this website, you agree to these terms and conditions.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is referring to Marlo Caravan Park and Motel Pty Ltd and, where the context so permits, its associated entities; and
- ‘your party’ means any person who accesses the park under the accommodation booking, including any family, children, friends or other people visiting the park at your invitation.
By proceeding with an accommodation booking you agree to these terms and conditions and must ensure your party agrees to, and complies with, these terms and conditions.
Bookings, payments and cancellations:
The tariff is based on the number and type of guests for the specified time and duration. Any changes thereto may result in an increase to the tariff and you agree to pay any increase at the time of change.
The tariff quoted is current at the time of booking and is inclusive of GST. The tariff only becomes firm upon full payment for the specified time and duration.
Only one promotional/membership offer can be redeemed on any booking.
Promotional code, voucher or membership discounts must be redeemed at the time of booking. Discounts will not be applied or refunded after a booking has been confirmed.
Any amount of the tariff which is outstanding at the time of check-in must be paid at check-in unless alternative arrangements have been agreed with park management prior to arrival.
Any additional charges incurred after check-in must be paid in full at the time they are incurred.
Credit Card or Debit Card fees: If you wish to pay by MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card, Amex, Diners or Union Pay, we will charge a non-refundable card surcharge of 1.00% of the total transaction value (excludes EFTPOS transactions).
Unless the individual park has communicated stricter cancellation conditions (for example during that park’s peak season) in your booking confirmation, or the website on which you have made your booking has advised you of stricter cancellation conditions, the cancellation conditions set out in these terms and conditions apply.
Single booking cancellations: Where the booking is a single booking relating to only one on-site accommodation, and that booking is cancelled:
- 14 days or more prior to the arrival date, then you will be refunded an amount equal to the tariff you have paid less the tariff for one night’s accommodation;
- less than 14 days prior to arrival, then you will be refunded an amount equal to the tariff you have paid less 25% of the total tariff or the tariff for one night’s accommodation, whichever is greater.
Group booking cancellations: Where the booking is a group booking which relates to two or more on-site accommodations, and that booking is cancelled:
- 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, then you will be refunded an amount equal to the tariff you have paid less the tariff for one night’s accommodation;
- less than 30 days prior to arrival, then you will be refunded an amount equal to the tariff you have paid less 25% of the total tariff or the tariff for one night’s accommodation, whichever is greater.
A booking may, subject to availability, be changed, however in such circumstances the tariff may change depending on the new booking period and a fee may apply in respect of the change. You may hold credit on your client account for up to 12 months.
No refunds are given for early departures or cancellations once you or your party has arrived at the park.
We reserve the right to refuse entry into the park for any reason we so determine in our discretion (including for our own purposes). A full refund will be issued if this occurs.
Additional terms for “book now, pay later” reservations:
- Bookings made prior to 31 August 2020, for stays until 20 December 2020 are eligible for “book now, pay later”.
- Offer only available on tourist tariff bookings.
- Offer only available on direct web or direct to parks bookings.
- Corporate booking, group bookings, permanents, annuals, and non-direct bookings are excluded.
- Black out periods may apply.
- Where “book now, pay later” is used, confirmation and payment are required 48 hours prior to arrival in park.
- Cancellations made 48 hours or more prior to the arrival date is free.
Check-in and check-out:
You and your party must report to reception and sign in on arrival.
- A 2pm check-in and 10am check-out applies to all bookings unless alternative arrangements have been agreed with park management prior to arrival.
- Rooms or cabins left in an unsatisfactory state will incur a cleaning charge of $500.
Right of removal:
If during your stay, you or your party fails to comply with these terms and conditions, then addition to any other right we may have, we may immediately evict your party without refund.
Park rules, guidelines and safety instructions:
You and your party must:
- obey all park rules, guidelines and signage and reasonable requests from park staff;
- abide by the signed speed restrictions in the park;
- take care for your own safety and the safety of others; and
- safely and securely stow your possessions.
You must ensure that persons under 18 years of age (minors) in your party are accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian at all times whilst at the park. It is your responsibility to ensure the safety and protection of all minors in your party at all times during their stay at the park.
You are not permitted to bring animals with you to the park except where:
- the animal is a dog; and
- the park is a dog friendly park; and
- you agree to the dog guidelines and conditions and to complete and sign the dog owner declaration.
A copy of the dog guidelines and conditions and dog owner declaration is available at park or by clicking the link below.
Smoking is not permitted in or around any park facilities (including cabins/rooms and any amenities, playgrounds and common areas). If you or your party smokes in a cabin/room, you will incur a $500 cleaning fee.
Quiet time in the park is after 10pm. You and your party must respect the comfort of others staying in park. Any unruly behaviour, excessive noise, drunkenness, bad and/or offensive language will not be tolerated and may result in you and your party being evicted from the park without refund.
In order to ensure the comfort of others staying at a park, only one vehicle is permitted per booking.
In accordance with applicable legislation, we reserve the right to protect our lawful interests and deter security incidents such as theft, vandalism, unruly behaviour and violence. CCTV cameras may be operated and, if operated, will be visible.
All recreational activities (including without limitation any swimming and water sports) are undertaken solely at the risk of the participant. You are responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of any minors undertaking recreational activities.
Participants undertaking recreational activities must use all safety equipment provided by us for use when undertaking the recreational activity.
Helmets must be worn at all times when using bicycles, skateboards, scooters or any other wheeled toy.
Risk warning and liability:
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no warranty as to the suitability or safety of the park, the park facilities or any recreational activities which may be undertaken at the park.
- We exclude all liability for any Loss or Injury which may be suffered by you or your party. You release us from any Loss or Injury you suffer and you indemnify us against any Loss or Injury your party suffers.
- If someone else suffers Loss or Injury because you did not comply with these terms and conditions or because of your actions or the actions of your party, then you indemnify us against any respective claims that person makes against us and any costs we incur in defending or settling such claims.
- In these terms and conditions, ‘Loss or Injury’ means damage, loss, liability, cost, expense, harm, death or injury.
- Without limiting any abovementioned clauses, you agree to take full responsibility for, and fully ensure the safety of, all minors in your party, at all times they are in the park.